Friday, September 24, 2010

Embarking on a blog

For the first time in a long time I have had some time to myself.  I never really thought that I would create a blog - but here I am.  So here is what I envision this blog being about:
(1) San Francisco life: politics, entertainment, food;
(2) A forum for photographs I find striking; and
(3) Music.

So, a little about myself:  I am 29 years old, and have lived in San Francisco since 2005.  I care deeply about this City and County, and plan to stay here for the rest of my life.




equa·nim·i·ty

 noun \ˌē-kwə-ˈni-mə-tē, ˌe-kwə-\
plural equa·nim·i·ties

Definition of EQUANIMITY

1
: evenness of mind especially under stress <nothing could disturb his equanimity>
2
: right disposition : balance <physical equanimity>

No comments:

Post a Comment